Friday, October 15, 2004

why the sopranos was initially good

it was unheard of that tony soprano, mob boss of a secondary or tertiary crew, would see a shrink. talk to a civilian about the business. but even those people who work in the secret worlds need to unload the static in their heads.

i work for a celebrity. it's kind of the same thing. some of my friends get it. some of my friends also work for celebrities, which is why they get it. those who don't get it are believing the hype. that's the problem.

i feel like i can't exactly go to a shrink and say, "i work for a celebrity and its really shitty." because i don't think s/he would understand WHY. if s/he cold get past the part that working with the rich n famous is fun n games, then s/he would ask me about my parents and my relationship with authority and all that. my relationship with my parents was normal. my relationship with authority is normal. i do not understand why some people feel entitled simply because they are famous. i do not understand how any one can be so narcissistic.

i believe in the merit system. we clearly don't operate that way here.