Thursday, June 16, 2005

Upcoming Travels


debbie postcard
Originally uploaded by Cool Auntie.
I can't believe that I'm Nashville bound on Monday. I have to cram everything in by Sunday AND I got a last minute client with a tight-turnaround today.... just as I was getting ready to call it a day. Second wind has to kick in.

Spent the day with Matt and Annie... it was leisurely because they are that way, but we had a fair bit of coffee and I kept watching the clock... as though I knew. But of course, it always does happen like this.

You want something done? Ask a busy person. A busy person is busy because they get things done.

I just want to take a nice long bath, get a good night's sleep and do nothing.. just for one weekend. It ain't this one. Or next.... I'll be on the road to Memphis.

Hello Elvis...


No comments: