Saturday, December 10, 2005

Somewhere in Nashville


Somewhere in Nashville
Originally uploaded by Theresa K.
Its taken me a long while to process the rolls of film I have shot since May of this year...this one took a couple months... I still have family pix taken in Chicago in May that have yet to go to the lab... but they're sitting in cold storage in NYC at the moment, and I'm in sunny LA. It'll be another month at least before I can spring those rolls!

Its hard to keep up with my own demand amidst the obligations I have created for myself with the idea that I will have a photo show SOMEWHERE each month. I've had 3 in December and its only the 10th! I had 2 in October. Did I have one in November? I was supposed to be in a show and I forgot about sending the pix until a day too late.... absent minded idiot...

I still don't know where I want to live - or where I want to go once I finish making this movie in LA in January.

Nashville is a contender. They've got this giant bowling pin. Of course, Atlanta has a couple giant chickens... what can your city show me in terms of out-sized creatures?

No comments: