Thursday, April 14, 2005

No War


no war30
Originally uploaded by Cool Auntie.
I took this photo in March 2004. I was visiting Detroit and during that week, I took Jim and Troy and Laura to see Bob Dylan at the State Theatre where we spent more time in the State Bar than in the Theatre itself... it was a nice week in Detroit, however, and I took a lot of photos that I really like.

This photo of the fur-coat wearing bum on the bench in front of a building bearing the address 1515 Broadway (which is the address of MTV's building in NYC, where I worked for 4 1/2 years) with the NO WAR card in the window is one of my favorite pictures.

NO WAR has kind of been my motto for the past 6 years. Its been a kind of weird past 6 years, but hopefully the weirdness will give way to normalcy soon.


No comments: