Saturday, April 23, 2005

Too Much Guitar? NEVER

I am hung over and my head hurts. Last night, I celebrated receiving a bunch of checks from record companies that are using my photos on CD sleeves... its been a long time since I drank six martinis in one night. I tried to mitigate and if not even pre-empt the hangover by eating a couple tacos from the 96th St taco truck before going to bed.

Didn't help. Woke up early for dog duty and to attend a seder brunch with my friend, her family at her mother-in-law's house in Queens. Meaning I had about an hour to travel to meet my friend before getting into her car and driving a half hour out to Queens and then the five hours we spent over the seder while I was hung over and trying to be nice and polite. It was physically painful to be alert!

At least on the way to and from, on the long subway ride (even though it was an express train both times), I listened to the best album of 2004, TOO MUCH GUITAR.

I'm obsessed with that record. Obsessed.

No comments: