Friday, February 04, 2005

the corner of literary and professor

This is where I am now. This is where I went after my long weekend in Detroit.

The corner of Literary and Professor is actually about a block away from me in the trendy Tremont section of Cleveland. Ohio, that is.

I think Clevelanders are probably nonplussed by this intersection but I was tickled. On one of the four corners of this intersection is a restaurant called "Theory." Where's Andrew Ross when you need a clever quip?

It was a lovely day today. I went for a long walk - kind of out of necessity. It is a mile to the public transport that crosses over into downtown. There's a bus that would take me to the train, but it only comes around every 20 minutes. In 20 minutes, I can walk a mile.

I found a photo lab yesterday that was promising, but today, their results were extremely disappointing. Sloppy! I've had better work from Walmart!

One more reason to stick around here long enough to raise the bar for professional visioneering services. Cine lab, photo lab, etc. etc.

goodnight

No comments: