Friday, February 25, 2005

Dracula's hiding place


Dracula's hiding place
Originally uploaded by Theresa K.
I have been staying up late, really late these past few days. Going to bed around 5 AM.

I have this rule: I must be in bed before the sun comes up. If I'm not, the day is shot to hell.

Just like Dracula.

Dracula's Hiding Place - it is a sewer grate across the street from the 56th Street entrance to Carnegie Hall. This grate was foundried in Romania, which is where Transylvania is. Dracula's Hiding Place.

Why do I stay up so late? Another idiosyncracy. I kind of have to wash dishes before I go to sleep. Just a strange habit I picked up so long ago that I don't remember. It's like the morning idiosyncracy I have. First thing I eat has to be breakfast food, even if I wake up at 7 PM. Gotta be toast, an egg, cereal. Can't be pizza or anything like that.

Weird. Tonight I'm going to forego the dishwashing. I'm tired.

No comments: