Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Most popular ladies


dorien
Originally uploaded by Theresa K.
This pic of Dorien Garry and Ko of the Dirtbombs is the #2 most popular pic on my little area of flickr.com.

Funny - I had a dream this morning - a truly bizarre one - that Dorien was in.

We were travelling to another island in the Bahamas - not Nassau, which is the most popular destination and the only one I know. We flew low over the islands, and the sand was like kosher salt - big, clear, sparkly chunks. Jeremy Scott was traveling with us. I had made reservations for our hotel rooms online. When we were checking in, I learned that the resort and the travel website were both bankrupt because neither honored the other's work. "This is not acceptable" I told the desk clerk. But she didn't seem to care.

That's the dream. There's no conclusion. Its just that Dorien was one of my traveling companions.

While I continue to have dreams each night where I am disappointed, at least now I'm not in dire, awful near death situations as I have been in the dreams I've been having for the past couple weeks. What gives?

No comments: