Monday, February 07, 2005

Rainy Days & Mondays


Sheila
Originally uploaded by Theresa K.
today was both rainy and Monday. I don't like Mondays - but I'm not about to go postal. I THINK I got a lot done today. It just feels inconsequential.

Checked out a new place to develop my film. Walked in the rain but didn't get wet. Walked a mile with a carton of eggs and no casualties!

I made a bunch of phone calls and then scoured my Filemaker program for the appropriate template for filing all my archive info. Just can't find the right template. And there are so many thousands of images to scan, too. Got cross-eyed just thinking about it.

Made penne with green beans earlier but I am still hungry. Ate a little bowl of cereal but that didn't do the trick. Why don't I just break down and buy ice cream?

Do you think I could sell automobiles? Would you buy a car from ME?

No comments: